This article will brief you about how to create a web email account in your cPanel. You are allowed to create a number of email accounts based on the hosting plan you have choosen. You can access these mail accounts via a web mail in your browser or applications like Microsoft outlook or Thunderbird.
How Can I Create Webmail Email Account in cPanel?
Step 2- Do the following steps in a page.
1. Add your new email username in the Email text box.
2. Type a strong password in the password text box.
3. Type the password again in password(Again) text box to confirm the password given above.
4. You can decide the size of your mail box by typing a specified size in megabytes or choose unlimited option.
5. Click Create Account as a final process in this page.
After clicking Create Account a notification will display as “Account Created”, here your new email account has been created successfully.