If you have the WHM access, it is possible to create cPanel accounts.While creating the cPanel account you have to enter the domain details, Package details, DNS and mail settings.
Follow the below steps to create cPanel account,
1. Login into the Web Host Manager(WHM).
2. Select Account information from the list of icons.
5. Select the package which you have created already in Add Package section and if you want to edit the package you can do it manually.
6. Configure DNS settings like enabling domain keys Identified Mail (DKIM), Sender Policy Framework (SPF),etc.
7. Then choose the mail router settings either Local Mail Exchanger, Backup Mail Excahnger or Remote Mail Exchanger or Automatic selection.
8. Finally click on Create Button.
Now your cPanel account was created successfully.