You can create packages in WHM so that it can be used while creating new accounts. You can assign name for each package and set the resources limit as per your requirement.
Below are the steps to create a new package in WHM.
1. Login into the WHM.
2. Select “Packages” from the list of icons displayed.
3. If you want to add new package select “Add a Package”.
4. While creating article you have to add package name and the resource limit which includes Disk Quota, Bandwidth, FTP Accounts, Email Lists, Databases, Sub Domains,parked domains , etc..
5. You can enter the limit for each resource or else make it as unlimited.
6. Then select cPanel theme and language in settings option.
7. Finally Click on “Add” button.
You can also edit or delete the packages which you have created.